16 years old with mild burning sensation in penis. Any infection?

I am 16 years old and am having a mild burning sensation problem in penis for more than a week. It is absolutely random. Sometimes, it goes away and again comes at random times. I am very worried. I cultured my urine but no infections were found. I masturbate once daily but thats quite normal. What can be causing this and what is the cure?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
In the absence of infection that burning sensation might be due to either mechanical irritation, or a change in the pH of the urine. Be careful to not be too aggressive with masturbation. Also taking a urine alkalinizing agent like citro-soda might help. I suggest to rest from any irritation to the penis just until the symptoms disappear . I trust this information is helpful.