16 years old suffering from heart pain

SIR,I AM 16 YEARS OLD.I AM SUFFERING FROM HEART PAIN DURING BREATHING SUDDENLY SINCE 2 DAYS.CAN U GIVE ME THE REASON FOR THE CAUSE OF PAIN.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
helo,
at such age it seems to be muscular pain may be due to trauma increasing during breathing.some infectious part cold be there.consult your physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.heart pain is continuous and not related to breathing.Is is simple muscular problem and can be solved by anti inflammatory drugs.good luck.
you are just 16 year old,there is a very less posibility leleated to any heart problem,other causes are-any trauma,muscular pain,gastric pain,pain due to LRTI,URTI.if pain persisted for along time you take a cardiologist opnion.

dr shishir mishra
director-"FAST HOMOEOPATHY"
09926492207,08109815807