16 years old, frequent urination, delayed periods. On birth control patches, stopped recently. Am I pregnant?

i think i may be pregnant but im not sure. i havent started my period yet. it was suppose ta come around last week. i got off the patches like two months ago . when i was on the patch my period would come that wednesday off every off week . last month my period came on saturday . but now i havent had a period . im really not sure . to me i do think i have been peeing alot . but i believe thats it . please someone tell me what i should do . im 16 . help !
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Hi sentrah
It takes 3-4 months for the periods to be regular after removal of the patches.
But,to be confirm that you are not pregnant,do a home pregnancy test with a test kit.
Be careful,you are just of 16 years,due to unprotected intercourse,you are prone to many sexually trasmited diseases like HIV,HepatitisB,Syphilis along with pregnancy.
Take Care