16 years feeling weakness in the hands, difficulty in holding things, discoloration of the fingers. Any advice?

sir, my daughter aged 16 yrs student of 10th std . suffering from loss of strength of both hands from last 3 days.she finds difficult to even hold pen to write properly, unhole the buttons of dress, unable to tear chapati/bread to eat,blakish-brown fingers before nails ,she is unable to open hands completly thou there is no pain in hands so far. Her heigth 5 feet 5 inches, weight-55 kg, deit good,sleep good, very good in studies, but very senstive during exams. Main problem of hands fingers very low strenght to pick things..kindly advice....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Hello Sukh Singh and thanks for writing in
In my opinion your daughter needs to be investigated for the causes of discoloration and weakness. The reasons may be neurological deficit, Atherosclerosis vascular disease causing circulation problem or nerve compression or damage.
Consult your doctor as soon as possible and get some investigation as directed by your doctor.
Best Wishes