16 year old worried about pregnancy. Had protected sex. Delayed periods. What to do?

I am 16 years old. On Feb 21, i had sex (protected, using a condom). I lost track of when i usually get my periods in my calender so this is really tough. I believe I am late on my period and i am really scared and stressing. I been only thinking of the negative. Should I be worried? Am i pregnant? P.s. there s no way i can get a pregnancy test
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
I wonder how you plan to confirm your pregnancy without a pregnancy test.
You need to take a home urine pregnancy test.
Failing which, you can consult a doctor and have a blood test or a pelvic ultrasound.
There is no other reliable way to confirm your pregnancy.
Please do as advised as soon as you can.
Always have protected sex in future.