16 year old with tingling and numbness on the legs. Taking supplements. Cause?

I m a sixteen year old, relatively healty girl. I ve been going trough roughly 4-5 months now with occasions of tingling , and no the last 1-2 months I ve experienced numbness, which usually will affect my legs, usually just my left one but at times both or the opposite. Once my legs went numb for times in an entire day. I ve visited a doctor for my issues, and he told me he was 100% sure I had b12 defiency, since I ve been a vegetarian for 4 years now. Now I take supplements for iron and b12, but still am on my vegetarian diet , though I eat fish or egg every second day. I m also so, so cold . I sleep with three blankets at night even though we have average temperature at home and when out in the cold, that s when the tinglings usually start. However, I ve got stitchings on my back, ribs, legs, fingers, feet etc etc. The numbness will usually happen when I m sitting down, but just yesterday I experienced it for the first time whilst lying down in my bed, ready for sleep. I d be happy for help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013