16 year old with perforated bowel and Crohns disease. Spots on kidney. Suffer from nausea, diarrhea and fever. Advice?

my 16 yr old son has been sick for almost 3 months with abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, and low grade fever at times. He has had 3 ct scans. One thought he had a perforated bowel, then it was said that he had chron's and he had a colonoscopy and it was negative for chron's. He has lost 10 lbs. He can't sleep due to the pain. The last scan he had said he had some dark spots around kidney's and that the lymph nodes were swollen, he was put on augmetnin and seeing a gastro doctor next week. Very worried about him and nobody has answers for us. We have also had several blood work ups, urine and stool samples. All was negative.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013