16 year old with pain under the belly button, nausea and hot flashes. X-ray showing stool build up. Given restoralax. Still in pain

Hi I am 16 year old male and i have pains under my belly button for the past 2 and half weeks and it feels like i half to puke but i cant and i get random heat flashes with that i have been to the hospital and they took an ex ray and saw stool build up and im taking restoralax but i still have lots of pain and feel like i have to puke and i still get heat flashes can you please help?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013