16 year old with pain in the lower abdomen and cramps. Losing weight. What is the reason?

My name is Ashley, I m 16 & sexually active. Umm I ve been having pain in my lower stomach sorta like cramps , for about 2 months. This month it has stopped. I would get my menstrual cycle about a week late but i still get it. I get hungry often. I ve been losing weight but it doesn t look like it. I eat very little because sometimes after i would eat I would get pain in my lower stomach. I don t know what could it be.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013