16 year old with migraines, seizures and nose bleeding. Could this be neurological? Swollen eyes after a seizure

my 16 year old niece has been having migraine headaches has had siezures, passing out and recently bad bloody nose? she is a good student has had alot of trauma in her life and is emotional? but i am afraid this could be something neurological? she has been missing quite a bit of school, when she had her last siezure she was at school her eye swelled and the dr sent her to an eye dr, they gave her drops and said it was an allergic reaction . it was only one eye that swelled? and her migraines are frequent. yesterday at softball practice she had a severe bloody nose. I have made an appt with primary should we be referred to neurologist? also have had questions about bipolar? please help me in deciding what to do next? thank you. sharon brunelle
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013