16 year old with migraine and fainting episodes. Dizziness after taking inderal. Have asthma. Medicine interactions?

My 16 year old daughter has begun having fainting or near fainting spells followed usually by migraine . We thought it was the inderal she was prescribed for daily use bc it is contraindicated for anyone being treated for asthma which she is, but after a few days off inderal today she had another episode. She fatigues easily, complains of her feet falling asleep, gets dizzy on standing.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013