16 year old with extreme heart pain

Hello, i am a 16 year old male active non smoker. recently well for the past year or more iv been having heart pains which put me into tears and iv been getitng dizzy spells which willl cause me to colaps and have caused me to forget my name where i am and what i was doing for a min or two and when these happen and randomly ill loose my breath and it feels like somone took all the wind out of me but i cant get it back for awhile... iv went to a doctor he said nothing is wrong but i do not belive him...right now while righting this my chest feels like its getting stabed over and over or punched it just hurts... thanks for taking the time to read this and hope u have an answer
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query
Looks like you are suffering from aortic stenosis, which is most often a missed sign on examination, i suggest u go to the doctor with an ecg and echo and also take a second opinion, this time from a cardiologist

Have a healthy living