16 year old with delayed periods. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

okay so I got my first period when I was 12 and I never got it every month I can get it for 3 months straight and skip a month so I am 16 now and I had sex wd my boyfriend it was unprotected and I haven't gotten my period before I had sex wd him I got it every month for 6months and I skipped it this month so its been a week over due my period , can I be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It is very likely that you are pregnant. Please take a pregnancy test and make sure you are before you see an OBGYN when you decide to either keep the baby or not. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !