16 year old with canker sores in the vaginal lips. Pain while urination. Need cure

hi my name is alexa and i am 16 years old. I have recently developed canker sores in the inside of my vagina lips . I have not engaged in sexual action (nothing even close!) it hurts when i pee and this is the 3rd time it has come back. I dont think its herpes becuase you have to be sexuatlly active. my mom suggests that i open up vitamen e caspules and put it directly on the sore. When i do this it feels better and goes away in about a week. Im just scared of what this is and i just want to get to the bottom of it. thankyou for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013