16 year old suffer from anemia. Brownish discharge, constipation, bloating. What could be causing this?

I am 16 and I havent been on birth control for about two years now because of my anemia . I noticed a brown discharge through out my entire month of pills this month. Im on my last week and still getting this brown discharge. Sometimes its stringy and a couple drops fall in the toilet when im peeing. It also seems as though ive been constiapted but i was also sick this past weekend. I keep thinking im bloated and i feel like im getting pains in my tummy, Im not sure if im siking myself out or if theres actually something wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013