16 year old, short in height compared to brother. Any scope for improvement?

hello i am 16 and will be 17 in 4 months i am 5 4 i am one of the shortest in my class my classmates mostly are 5 9 to 6 2 , my brother that is the biggest is 29 and he is 5 10 my other brother just behind him (26) is 6 0 and my sister(28years old) is 5 3 and than my other two brothers that stand at 6 feet and 5 8 they are 26/25 years old 1 year differnce... my mother is 4 11 and my dad is 5 7-5 8 my mother s brother stand at 6 1 and my dads brothers are all around 5 8-5 9.. will i grow taller my brothers told me when they were my age they were much taller than i am now and they have reached there final height almost at that age... should i go to a doctor or something please help
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You don't have to worry at all about your height now. You are 16. This is the age bracket where your growth spurt begins and you are definitely going to grow by at least 4 inches. This growth spurt should continue upto the age of 22 or 23. Then the growth stagnates.

If you want to enhance it more, do exercises like pull ups etc, lay down straight facing ceiling while sleeping at night.

good luck.