16 year old having panic attack after excessive drinking. Blood tests and heart check up reports normal. Still feeling difficulty in breathing

Hello Doctor, im a young 16 years old kid, 2 days ago ive get very drunk and after that i had a panic attack ( i think ) i get to doctor and they ve checked me everything ( heart , breathing , blood ..) and everything was good but i was so afraid that i would its better it didnt get again but im still feelling some touches in my chest and hard breathing...what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012