16 year old having difficulty in sleeping after going for a roller coaster ride. How to solve it?

Hi I m Alex I m 16 and im 5 2. I went to the fair today and I went on some roller coasters with some friends, now that its nighttime, I want to go to sleep but every time I close my eye, I feel like I m on the roller coaster again, what can I do to get rid of this? I also become nauses from feeling that I m on the roller coaster.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Hello I have gone through your complaints. It is normal to feel that you are on it again. There is no need to fear about it. You were in hyper excited state at that time and it will remain for few hours. Some times you will have this experience when you were on train for long time. I think you are more sensitive to motion. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you. Good day