16 year old having chest pain, racing heart and shortness of breath. Normal blood report and X-ray. EKG showing non-specific changes. Referred to cardiologist

My daughter is 16 and has had a history of random chest pain , racing heart , shortness of breath. She went to a cardiologist when she was in second grade but they didn t find anything. We went to ER the other night because she was having the pain about once and hour. They did EKG , xray and blood work. The EKG showed non-specific changes . The xray was normal, and so was the blood work. They referred her to Childrens Hospital to see a cardiologist. I have to call to make the appointment on Monday. What could all of this mean? I m paranoid about waiting for an appointment
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012