16 year old having blood in urine, feeling sick. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

hi im 16 and its probably been about 6-7 days now. me and my boyfriend had sex the night i ended my period and also the next night. also it was unprotected we did the pull out method. iv been feeling sick lately and eating different also i am always up super late which inst normal for me. starting yesterday when i urinate there s some light blood and some little chunks are coming out then its brown and now today it stopped. i don t want to tell my mom. could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012