16 year old having a spastic gait, hyperacivity, psychogenic polydipsia and primary amenorrhea and nocturnal enuresis. On imipramire, olanzepine and haloperidol. Advice?

A 16 years old female with spastic gait, hyper activity since she was at the age of 4, psychogenic polydipsia primary amenorrhea and nocturnal enuresis . MRI image showed unremarkable features. Treated by imipramire, olanzepine, phenidate, haloperidol and risperidone 1.5 mg/d. She is with a good memory. She reasons well but childish in most of her behavior.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012