16 year old, have unprotected sex regularly. Why have I not conceived yet?

Helloo Doctor Samuel I Reaally Have A Question . There Is Smething That Worrying Me . Will I m Only 16 But iLive With My Boyfriend iWould Reaaly Have Sex With Him Every Day And iDont Get Why I Havnt Got Pregnate .its Not That i Wanna Get Pregnate But My Boyfriend Thinks I Have A Problem Or That i Can t Be A Mom And Its Scarying Me . Cause I Would Have Unloprotected Sex With Him And Never Had Proctected Sex. Please Reply Me and Let Me Know What Would Be The Problem
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
Your 16 year old and want to know why didn't you concive from unprotected sex

.well there are many reasons for that ;
No1. Your 16 years old and women in early period of their puberty don't ovulate (release egg) though they menstruate regularly.
No2 Your boy friend may be having problems like low sperm count or abnormality in sperms motaiity and morphology.
There are many more reasons which need battery of investigations, but these two are common for your age group

Hope I answered your question