16 year old, have heavy period with dark blood, positive pregnancy test. Is there something wrong with the baby?

Hi, I m 16 and apparently pregnant. Last November (on the 15th) I had a very heavy period and the blood was so dark it was black. This month I ve had the same kind of period but it started on the 8th and ended on the 13th. I took two tests, (3 days apart) and both said positive. My period started again on the 15th but it was very light. Now the blood is thicker and heavier now. Is there something wrong with the baby?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012