16 year old, hair does not seem to grow, tests showed anemia. How can I cure this?

So I m a male 16 years old. For the past 2 years I haven t grown an inch and my hair (on the head mostly), has been falling off without me noticing, now it is REALLY sparse, some places are normal and others are completely bald. I went to the doctor the other day and made a few tests, what he found out was that my hemoglobin was too high. For you fellas that know these terms, out of three tests I made, I got 167, 160, 158. And the normal value of a male is 130. He thinks I got this thing called anemia . Let s assume I got this anemia, will I be able to cure it?. Will I ever naturally grow my hair back again or at least grow a few inches more in height? I m 5 8 and I m starting to get really desperate. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012