16 year old feeling hungry and tired all the time. Difficulty in concentration. Frequent urination. Cause?

HI! I'm 16 years old. I'm 155 cm and 46 kg. I exercise 1h and 30 min every day ( outside). I spent 2 h per day on my computer. I sleep 8-9 h. (i go to bed at 12-1a.m. and wake up at 8:30-9 a.m.) I eat 2 big meals in the morning and in the evening a have a lot of snacks ( fruits, sweets,salads, milkshake, cake). I'm really TIRED and HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! I'm eating a lot and i'm full for 20 min then i'm really hungry again .And also it's really hard for me to concentrade. I also pee often. Why?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013