16 year old. What should be my daily calorie requirements?

Hi, i guess this is a dietary question. I am a 16 year old boy. I am 5 7 feet tall and weigh 107 pounds. i heard its weight times 20. so i need 2200 calories a day. I wanted something easy to get most calories out of the way so lets say 1000-1500 calories in peanut butter. (organic ones of course because reg ones have bad stuff i think to keep it from separating. I did math and 2000 calories in peanut butter is 1 and 1/4th cups of peanut butter. Is it bad if i were to have this daily. if so, whats the min yet maximum i can have daily without it being harmful to me. thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012

you have lot of wrong information.

first of all your calorie requirement will your weight in cms -100 x 40 ,if you want to put on weight and for maintaining same weight in cms -100 x 30. for your height you need to be atleast 130 lbs.

now the peanut butter thing, your calorie requirement will be around 2200kilocal.

now one spoon of any butter is around 35kilocal. so according to my calculation for 2000kcal you will need 57-60 spoons of peanut butter ill will give you certain instruction for gaining weight and exercise if you can not understand please go to dietician