16 weeks pregnant. Done torch test. Taking rovamycin forte, starmune, anbuta drop. Done sonography, normal fetal cardiac activity. Should I go for anomoly scan and triple marker test?

I am 36 years old and having 8 years healthy femaile child and normal delivery. now im 16 weeks pregnancy and after 6 weeks of pregnancy my gynac advised me for torch test as i had 3 years back one miscarriged after 2 months .the torch report like toxo igg - 3.65, igm - rub igg - 3.33 and igm - negative, cmv igg - 2.52 and igm neg after thatt doc prescribed me rovamycin forte - 2 tab in day, starmune - 1 tab a day, anbuta drops - 10 drops twice a day and symaltaneously folwise dha -1 tab daily and omega 30 - 2 tab daily and took hcg injection from 6th week till 12 week total 12 injections . Also i did a sonography on 8th week which report was very normal fetal cardiac activiry hr-141 bpm and CRL measures 1.4 cm, further recently doctor repeated torch igg after 2 month which result was toxo igg - 2.8, rub igg - 3.78 and cmv igg 2.17 I am feeling absolutely healthy during the 4 months also not not having any symptoms of these infection from last week im feeling my baby movements also. further my tsh level was also shown 9.62 uIU/ml but docs doesnt gave any medicine as free t4 and t3 normal. Other than that I am absoultely healthyno any medical problem so kindly guide me next month im goving for anomoly scan and triple marker test but really worried abt the health of my baby. pl guide
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012