16 months old, traces of albumin in urine. Can it be influenced by diaper rash cream ?

hi there can you explain me the results of the urine test of my baby boy 16 months old? Specific weight is 1030 and he has traces of albumin . the other values are normal. What is the problem ? what can we do to normalise these parameters? the doctor reccomended us to do the test after a few days with fever (37.5 celcius degrees) BUT the test was done 2 days after the normalisation of the fever.It did not had signs of a cold or flu . Is it possible that the test was influenced from the daiper rush cream (i use A+D)? Thank you very much indeed
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012