16 months old having rash with pimples behind neck, back, chest, white heads, nasal congestion, green mucus. Causes and treatment?

my daughter is 16 months now and has a pimply rash on the back of her neck and between her shoulders, and a bit of it on the front of her its all red and pink with pimply white heads what kind of rash could this be? maybe a heat rash?.... she hasnt been feeling wel the last few days with a bad runny nose with greenish snot and shes been really cranky... probably just a cold?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012