15 years old, pregnant. Previous pregnancy terminated. Medications for abortion?

Hey Dr i am 5weeks and 3days pregnant with my first child however this is not my first pregnancy this is my second. i had a termination on the first pregnancy and it completely destroyed me, i started self harming i just couldn t cope. i am 15 years old i will be 16 in november all my mum wants me to get an abortion but i cant go thru with it. she has kicked me out lots of times and she said she will not support me at all. i am stuck and i need some good advice please help me doctor
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012