15 year old with lower back pain. Does low hemoglobin level cause this? Breathlessness on being cold

My daughter is 15 and has had lower back pain for two years now. Scans and x-rays have shown no damage and Ibruprophen, massage and diclofenac have stopped working. Todayshe came home from school in excruciating pain and a limp on her right leg. Blood checks show hemoglobin level of 10.9. Does this explain the back ache? What can I do. She also complains of breathlessness especially when it is cold . Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013