15 year old with irregular periods after the surgery for gastrointestinal tuberculosis. Feeling weak after taking elestra

my sister (15 years old) was a patient of gestrointestinal tubercolusis but one year ago her operation was done. after operation she was okey but when her period not occur, doctor recomended some injection proginon and proluton depot. after the use of these injection the problem was solved but her period was very painful after this problem doctor recommended drocemac 25, 3 months and elestra tablet for 3 months after completing the course she is so weak and day by day she is going wak and weak.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013