15 year old with darker skin on the upper lip. How can I get rid of it?

PLEASE HELP ME =[ Hey I am a 15 year old girl, I m african and my skin color is darkbrown and i dont have any problems with it. But what i have problem with is that the skin between my nose and lips is dark. It s so annoyyying i look like a clown or a man that has just shaved his mustache. I dont only have it in that area but around the mouth, the corners, and right down my lips. it has been like this since i was 7years old, please help me im turning 16 in octobor and starting in a new school after summer i want to get rid of it, i have low selfesteem because of it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013