15 year old taking concerta for years. Lack of concentration, underweight. Does concerta affect the growth?

My son is 15 yrs old and has been on Concerta 54mg for 4 yrs. After a meeting at school it was revealed that he has absolutely no concentration at school, doesnt complete assignments or homework. He has failed the first term dismally. He is a very small boy, born 3 months prem, now weighs 38kg and is only 1.47 tall - We can't possibly increase the dosage. Does puberty affect Concerta? I have to do something, but not sure where to turn?
Nickey Grant
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013