15 year old suffering from iron deficiency anemia. Breathing problem due to broken nose. Rhinoplasty suggested. breathlessness, nausea and headache

Hello doctor, I m a 15 year old girl,and I am suffering from iron deficiency anemia .from the past 1 month I feel my health going fact last week my health was very low.I have a broken nose too,which causes major breathing problem.will be undergoing rhinoplasty once I m 18.last week I was having all sorts of weird symptoms,which i think might be related to me being anemic.I had symptoms like breathlessness,feeling faint,vomiting sensation,headache,weakness but I had no fever.please help me understand what might be wrong with my health. thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012