15 year old, suffering from headaches, vision changes, dizziness. Went for ASD closure. Causes for symptoms?

My 15 year old son had an ASD closure 6 weeks ago through catheter and has an Amplatzer device. 2 actually.. he had 2 big holes and several small holes (he has a 24mm and a 22mm device) He is taking 81mg aspirin daily. For the past 2 weeks he has been getting one sided headaches almost daily. He has been seen by ER doctors and by his cardiologist . They think it s no big deal and say they may be migraines, BUT he never got migraines before the procedure so I don t think that s what it is. I am starting to worry. His vision changes, gets dizzy, one sided head pain, and pain gets worse when he looks down or lays on stomach. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012