15 year old having spotting instead of menstruation. Is this normal?

The last time I got my period was October 24th and I just got it on December 9th late at night but it s much lighter than usual. When I usually get it it s very heavy, but this time it s very light and it s only the third day and the only blood there is is when I wipe, Im 15 years old and I m a virgin but I m scared, because I seem some white stuff on my bathtub seat but I washed it off almost a moth ago. Is this normal to have my period this light?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012