15 year old having pain in the chest, dizziness, cough. Am I having pulmonary embolism?

hello, I have been experiencing pain in my right side of my chest , I have searched this and came up with Pulmonary Embolism by checking the symptoms I am experiencing some but not all of the symptoms such as coughing and dizziness also I think I may have anemia aas I do sleep alot and get lightheaded close to passing out sometimes although i m not sure. I am 15 and dont really want to go to my GP as I cant remember the last time I visited do you think anemia could cause Pulmonary Embolism and could this have caused my symptoms also is it fatal? should I go to my GP although I dont really want my mum to come as she ll just get worried and it might not be anything serous or could I just leave it until serous symptoms happen like coughing up blood or fainting? thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012