15 year old having pain and swelling in the lower abdomen. Can not sleep on stomach. What could be the reason?

hi. im 15 years old and ive been having some tummy problems i went to my doctor and got ultrasounds they found nothing wrong. I ve been having really bad, stabbing sharp pains under my lower abdomen in my pelvic region. i went to see a Gastrologist he said that the pain is on my ovaries. I ve been noticing that my tummy has been sticking out more as if something s swollen and i cant sleep on my belly or i start crying from the pain. I ve been icing the area and it feels a little better... untill the coolness wears off. I ve been looking wear my ovaries are and my veins have become visible. The pain comes and go s and lasts for about 30 seconds. When im on my period it can range from minutes to hours. This has been going on for two months and i am honestly tired of crying my self to sleep...and tired of feeling the pain.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
You seem to have been going through lot of tough situations. You need to see a surgeon at the earliest, it seems like a surgical problem and you need to get it sorted out. Take care.