15 year old anxious about height. Showing symptoms of puberty like deeper voice, hair growth and muscle mass. Chances of height gain?

My son is extremely anxious about his height lately. He will be 15 on October the 27th and is 5 ft 5 1/2 inches. I am 5 ft 2 1/2 inches and my husband is 6 feet . He seems to be entering the final stages of puberty: deeper voice, more muscle mass, acne and under arm hair, hairy legs and stomach . He does not have to shave yet, but his face is fuzzy. Is he likely to reach 5 ft 10 to 6 ft?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012