15 year girl, thick vaginal discharge, strong sulfur smell during periods. Any ideas?

Hi, I am a fifteen year old girl. ever since i started menstruating at 11 years old, i have been having a lot of consistently thick vaginal discharge. I always felt like it was much more than my friends had or i should be having, and it never lightens up or "changes" through my monthly cycle. It also has a very strong sulfur smell that can be somewhat overpowering. I'm worried its some kind of serious condition that i have been leaving untreated. i have never had vaginal sex and nothing has been up there except for tampons.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013