15 weeks pregnant, have continuous cramping due to thrush. Advised cream. When will it subside?

Hi, I m almost 15 weeks pregnant and yesterday I went to the emergency w severe cramping I d been experiencing for 36 hours. The obstetrician determined that it was thrush causing uterine irritation though we don t have the results yet, and wanted me to use a cream for 10 days. If this is the case, how long will it take for the cramps to subside? It s been another 24 hours and I m still in severe pain. Hope you can help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013