15 weeks pregnant, had small blood clot in urine, no pain. Had taken medicines for mild urine infection weeks ago. Guidance?

Hi DR. THIS IS peru. i am 15 week pregnant and i had brown blood lilte bit but with a small clot with first morning pee. it happened before as well but this time lil large clot but very small i had disscussed with myv dr before he took my urine test and found mild infection i had medicine for 1 week after that he tested again my urine but was normal it was 2 week ago from now and i m having this continuly but it comes after 1 week or 3 days after like that. hope you can help me out i m streesd my first baby and i am 26 yr old no pain
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013