15 weeks pregnant and on IPS. TORCH says herpes:1.4, CMV:1.21. Is my baby at risk ?

Hi!! I am 15 weeks pregnant and on my IPS 1, it showed that my baby hv Nuchal translucency of 6.5mm!! So i had a genetic councellor appt. she suggested another ultrasound in 15 th week(due in 4 days! I had TORCH done 1.5 years ago, which showed IgG rubella and toxoplasm neg, but herpes: 1.4, CMV: 1.21!! Am i and my baby high risk?? I had 2 miscarraiges before2 yrs back!! Wat shud i do next?? Plz help!! I will really appreciate!!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012