15 week old baby having nasal congestion. Tried saline, vaporizer. No relief. Solution?

Hi, I have a 15wk old baby. For the last 2-3 wks she has been battling a nasal congestion . We have been putting some saline in her nose and suctioning out the mucous. I have used the cool mist and even the warm vaporizer with some vicks in it. We thought it was getting better but yesterday and today, her nose doesn t sound too good. We have also tried natural vest rubs and Coryzalia. She doesn t appear to have a fever Can you please suggest what I can do further?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012