15 pregnant abortion or no abortion ?

15 years old pregnant abortion or no abortion? : ( need peoples views for a friend i know
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
That all depends on you. Are you ready? Do you want to keep it? Can you give it up for adoption if you carry it to full term? You need to really think about this and make a decision A.S.A.P. If you wait too long, it may be too late. How many weeks are you? You can have an abortion up to 24 weeks in the UK, although after 14 weeks it can be difficult and problems can occur. In the USA, it's 16 weeks I *think*. But you'd have to check your state laws. I think it's the same as the UK for Australia. You're best to go to planned parenthood to find out the exact dates. Just think about whether you want this to happen. You're only 15! You have SO much ahead of you, you're hardly out of school. Still a kid yourself. What's inside you isn't a baby. It's just a zygote, a clump of cells. Nothing that could live outside your body. You can't think of "it" as a baby or you won't be able to live with yourself, I promise. Don't you have a friend to confide in? That would really help you come to a decision. Just think it over and don't just think about the here and now, think of the future. Good luck. It's an impossible decision, but you have to decide. - Katey.

do you know what the cost of an abortion is?