15 months old's left ear is bleeding. Taken antibiotics from ENT. Will he become deaf ?

my 15 months old son s left ear is bleeding from today morning. i cleaned his ear two days ago with a cotton bud and he cried so i stopped he is acting normal. no fever no cough . no cold . and no he did not hurt his head.but he wont let me touch his ear. i took him to ent specialist today.he gave med for pain, antibiotic and asked to get back after 5 days.. i am so scared. will he become deaf cos of my mistake.pls help...
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012