15 months old, no proper appetite, rejecting food, vomiting granular food. Treatment?

Hi, From beginning my daughter is not a good eater, most of the time she rejects the food. And she vomit if for any granular food. Currently we are mashing/grinidng the food and giving her. She is very active kid but when it comes to food, she always not good at eating. She is 15 months old and not known to chew also.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
After one year the growth rate will decrease and in parallel to it the appetite also decreases.
At the same time they develop autonomy, so if you force for eating they try to reject.
If the child is healthy, active, and his growth is with in normal range as per the growth charts, no need to worry.
But you can try the following methods to improve his oral intake:
1. Two spoon method, one spoon to mother and another to child
2. Finger foods, encouraging him to feed himself
3. High chair with a plank or desk infront
4. Family pot feeding while all family members sitting for meal along with him.
You can try these , and you can find the solution.
One thing is their intake depends on exclusively on their hunger and one time they may eat properly and another time less, but if you take a week, the quantity will be sufficient for their growth and activity.
Hope I have answered your query.