15 months old baby having loose motions and vomiting

Doctor my son is 15 months old. He is suffering from loose motions. His pediatrician prescribed him bacilyn n syrup and rinifol dry syrup, but when i give it to him, he vomits everything he has eaten with the medicine. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
hi welcome to Health Care Magic,
how many times does he pass stools. u need to see a doctor as his stools needs to be checked for any infection & if yes will need an antibiotic. else, please keep giving him as much of fluids as possible, that wud help.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum

dont try to feed much over single time

feed him in very small volume and more frequently

capacity of baby stomach is very low ,so it is natural that mild irritation will cause vomiting in child

i hope i answered your question.