15 month old not taking milk except breast milk. Will he have calcium deficiency?

my child will be 15 month old this april, he is 72 cm in height and weight is 9.5kgs....he has his meals on time but he does not want to drink cows milk the reason being he only takes water from his a result his milk intake is zero ,although i prepare his food in milk once a day almost and he is breast feeding...will he have any calcium deficiency due to no milk and only breastfeed...are there any bside effects? i am worried
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013